Old January 11th 09, 08:55 PM
MicrosoftSucks MicrosoftSucks is offline
Junior Member

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by germanchiwawa View Post
With all due respect, you all suck. Vista Scan and Fax is broken, and
instead of responding to this nice lady's question you misinterpreted it
and gave snide responses.

--
germanchiwawa
I have been disqusted with microsoft for several years. Their software comes broke out of the box, their game console spends more time in the repair shop than in the home, and now it appears that their idea of "support" is to cut down and trivialize people who are trying to get help with their software that should work better or be better explained in the first place.

Last edited by MicrosoftSucks : January 11th 09 at 09:11 PM.