Vista Banter

-   -   update for Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver (http://www.vistabanter.com/77747-update-xbox-360-wireless-receiver.html)

Alessio De Luca October 9th 07 11:46 PM

update for Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver

I have Windows Vista Ultimate, i use the XBOX 360 Wireless Receiver whit
gamepad of xbox 360 (alwais worked) but when windows update have intalled
this update the gamepads don't works, when i turn on the gamepad windows tell
me the drivers of devices....and the gamepad don't works... i have tried to
reistall the software but nothin, sorry for the english but i'm italian.

Thanks

Grae October 11th 07 01:49 AM

update for Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver

Hopefully your xbox 360 wireless receiver is sorted out by now, mine is.
After it did the windows update, I found I had an Unknown USB device on the
system, and non-working wireless receiver. Unfortunately that was in the
middle of a week of X-fi soundcard driver update disasters, so I'm not sure
what fixed the xbox360 wireless. I think a reinstall or update driver,
where I made it search my C: Drive for the driver, and not go to the
windowsupdate site. btw I'm using Vista64 Ultimate.

good luck with it.