Old January 19th 09, 04:59 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.networking_sharing
Trax1963

Default The specified Network Provider name is invalid

I cannot connect to my other computer! Everytime i click on the other
computer i get this message 'specified Network Provider name is invalid'.
Has anyone an idea how to fix this problem? I get the same message on the
other computers.

Yes Vista Home Prem.
They were able to see each other at first.
I was able to share files and drives now i can't and i don't know what i did
to change that. It's been several weeks since i could share last.