Old January 19th 09, 08:39 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
scar

Default "HID data has stopped working" - bluetooth mouse error

If you move those 3 files away from the homedir the "green button" for
MCE on your HP remote control will stop working. I have dv9 series
laptop and ms laser mouse 8000. Same problem with HID data. I'm using
this mouse for pretty long time, and i am quiet sure that this problem
never appeared on previous version of quick launch buttons driver.
Knowing that HP don't give a youknowwhat about customers and bugs in
their own software, and also about frequent driver updates, i think that
we will have to deal with this problem for quiet a long time.

--
scar
scar's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/scar.htm

http://forums.techarena.in