Old February 7th 09, 12:18 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
sPopp

Default "USB Device not Recognized"

I noticed this thread because my gf decided to dump some tea and it got
to the laptop but it works fine (googled). I cleaned it out and all and
when I got back on I got the USB Device not Recognized in slot 4, but I
only got 3 slots and I dont have anything in any of them. The only thing
I have currently connected to my laptop would be my charger, I unplugged
that and still there. I did the INFACHE thingy when changing it
completely to me, do I need to also delete or change the name of it once
I give full power to me. I only gave myself full power and once I
rebooted still messed up (no deletion or file name change). Thanks!

--
sPopp
sPopp's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/spopp.htm

http://forums.techarena.in