Old January 17th 07, 01:37 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Alexandre O. M. Pereira

Default Motorola Cell Phones x Vista

Did anyone find a solution for the Motorola Phone Tools to work with Windows
Vista ? Everytime I try to install it, it detects the cell phone, tries to
install Motorola USB modem driver and stops saying that "an error ocurred
while tring to install it" "an .inf file line is wrong or something else
...." I have already tried to run it as administrator, Win XP sp2 comp. mode
and nothing ... Always the same error. Tried all new drivers (and third
party drivers too) and nothing ...

Thanks for any help ...