Old January 17th 07, 10:54 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Richard G. Harper

Default Motorola Cell Phones x Vista

You need an updated version from Motorola. That's the only possible
"solution".

--
Richard G. Harper [MVP Shell/User]
* NEW! Catch my blog ...

"Alexandre O. M. Pereira" wrote in message
Did anyone find a solution for the Motorola Phone Tools to work with
Windows Vista ? Everytime I try to install it, it detects the cell phone,
tries to install Motorola USB modem driver and stops saying that "an error
ocurred while tring to install it" "an .inf file line is wrong or
something else ..." I have already tried to run it as administrator, Win
XP sp2 comp. mode and nothing ... Always the same error. Tried all new
drivers (and third party drivers too) and nothing ...

Thanks for any help ...