Old February 17th 09, 02:10 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Tony

Default 0x000000B8 Blue Screen

Hi, i recently installed Windows Vista 32-bit Home Premium. I've had it for
about two weeks now, And at least once a day I get a blue screen saying "A
wait operation, attach process, or yield was attempted from a DPC routine."
Blue screen code 0x000000B8. It seems to happen more often when installing
something anywhere from a program, game, or even windows updates. I've
updated all my drivers and still no luck. I built my PC myself Specs are
below.

P.S. Sorry if this isn't the right forum topic, from what I've heard this
particular blue screen is caused by drivers.

Windows Vista 32-bit
Processor: AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 6400+ 3.22 GHz
Memory: OCZ Dual CHannel PC6400 DDR2 800MHz 2.00GB
Video Card: Nvidia GeForce 8800GT 512MB
DirectX 10
BIOS: Phoenix - AwardBIOS v6.00PG
Motherboard: ASUS M2N-SLI

I hope this is enough info any help would be appreciated, thank you.