Old February 20th 09, 08:03 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
Morbius[_2_]

Default How to print multiple photos on single page from Photo Gallery??

In article ,
says...
You still can do what you want...

1. open a folder using Windows Explorer that has multiple images.

2. Select the images you wish to have appear on one page from
the templates you'll see AFTER you click on print from within
Windows Explorer.

3. Press print.

Actually, I already did that, and still only had the "Full Page Photo"
option. But I found out what was wrong, and it was kind of stupid...the
PAPER SIZE was set to 4x6, which apparently only allows the full page
option. When I selected a larger paper size, all the other multiple-
photo template options appeared again...which makes sense.