Old March 24th 09, 06:28 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
A30N

Default "HID data has stopped working" - bluetooth mouse error

I have a HP tx2510us Tablet PC, and I just installed the latest build of
Windows 7 on it, 7057 x64. All was fine until I installed the HP Widcomm
bluetooth drivers, Quick Launch Buttons, and MS Intellipoint (for my
bluetooth presenter mouse 8000). Then I got that stupid error message.
After several rounds of uninstalling and reinstalling drivers, I found
your fix to deleting those 3 files in the HP folder. Worked like a
charm! My custom Tablet Buttons still work, mouse works, bluetooth
works, everthing works without anymore errors! I never would have
thought it was related to the Quick Launch Buttons. The are one of the
worst coded drivers/apps I've ever seen! Just try watching its activity
in RegMon/ProcMon, its insane. Thanks for the 411.

--
A30N
A30N's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/84903.htm

http://forums.techarena.in