Old April 10th 09, 07:26 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
bobtran

Default Where would I found out...

Scorpzzz;1011237 Wrote:
how much more ram my PC can take?
I want to put more ram on my PC & I don't know where I can found out
how much it can take.
I tried crucial.com/uk but everytime I try to run the scan, my PC gets
the blue screen.

Here's my PC: 'ALDI - Thursday Special Buys 27th November 2008'
(http://www.aldi.co.uk/uk/html/offers/58_7963.htm)

According to the site you listed the OS pre-installed on your pc is
32bit not 64bit so have you installed the x64 version (no upgrade path
from 32bit to 64bit)? If not then 4gb is it for you no matter how much
the MB will take. If you have installed the x64 version then you need to
know what MB you have. The web site you referenced does not list the MB
but you should be able to find out. It should say on the MB itself or in
the literature that came with your pc.

--
bobtran