Old April 18th 09, 06:23 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.file_management
Brink

Default The User Profile Service service failed the logon. User Profile cannot be loaded

Hello Melisa and Shysnider,

If you have not tried already, this tutorial may be able to help you
fix this.

'The User Profile Service failed the logon. User profile cannot be
loaded.'
(http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/13...ot-loaded.html)

If this is not able to help you, then you might see if doing a System
Restore at boot using a restore point dated before you got this error
may help.

http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/76...store-how.html

Hope this helps,
Shawn

melisahe8778;1022528 Wrote:
Hi, I'm new here and I need help!

My laptop I got in January never had any problem 'till now.
I only have one account on my laptop so I cannot press start or
_anything_.

Please help,
Melisa.

shysnider;1022887 Wrote:
i got the same error in my laptop and i cant see the admin user option.
the only option i have in my screen is to shutdown. i cant do anything.
is reformatting the best option?

--
Brink

'*MS MVP - Windows Desktop Experience*'