Old April 26th 09, 03:34 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
dave24x

Default External HDD. Please help me

seree;1028658 Wrote:
Vista x32 ultimate machine also often unexpectedly alters the "view" I
selected for folders. Folders which should not be in picture mode are,
and when I open my
Control Panel or Explorer I never know what View each folder and sub
folder
will display with. This is very taxing as I must adjust as I go along,
and
then at the next reboot I must start all over again. I have not used a
password on my external HDD and from this it seems I shouldn't attempt
to do
so.

Vista seems to "forget" the Folder View it is set at from log on to log
on.
I too hope Windows 7 corrects this irritating issue.

THIS.

My wallpapers folder has inexplicably set itself yesterday to Music.

I set my Music folder to Music Details, with the Details view. Several
folders inside are set to picture somehow, and every folder has a
different view!

--
dave24x