Vista Banter

-   -   TouchPad (http://www.vistabanter.com/82009-touchpad.html)

Rusfbm October 29th 07 10:50 PM

TouchPad

Just bought an ASUS R1F notebook (Vista)? but the
touchpad click will not work - usb mouse needed. Please, help me!

Ballistic October 30th 07 01:41 AM

TouchPad

are you sure it's enabled usually there is a short cut like for example
fn+f7, for me, look for a symbol that looks like a touchpad on the keyboard.

--
Licensed Boating Capt. Jonathan Perreault
http://www.AllAboutGames.BraveHost.com

Best Comments From Users:
Vista is satan's way to bring hell to earth. -Me

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely
foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools. -Web

No Matter The Problem Even With Linux, It's Microsoft's And Windows's
Faults -Everyone

Richard G. Harper October 30th 07 09:29 AM

TouchPad

If this is a new laptop, return it for warranty repair or replacement after
making sure that it is supposed to have "touchpad click". Not all touchpads
do have that ability.

--
Richard G. Harper [MVP Shell/User]
* NEW! Catch my blog ...