Old April 28th 09, 08:39 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
GIA08

Default sd slot no longer reads...

I apologize, I did a complete reinstall using the toshiba drivers back up cd.
The reader still doesn't work....

"Richard Urban" wrote:

A computer is rebooted every time it is turned off and back on. Did you mean
that you had to reload your operating system due to a major malfunction?

If so, you also need to install the requisite drivers for your hardware to
interface with the operating system. Go to the web page of your computer
manufacturer and hunt down the drivers for your particular model computer.

--

Richard Urban
Microsoft MVP

"GIA08" wrote in message
Had to re-boot entire laptop, since then the sd reader slot in computer
doesn't work. I have tried different cards but when place in slot nothing
happens. Please help. I have a Toshiba Satalite with Vista home Premium.