Old May 2nd 09, 12:50 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Manny Weisbord

Default Dell A960 Printer Won't print-STATUS=DELETING

Homeuser wrote:

Ok, Im not sure where to put this thread. I have a Dell A960 All-in-One
Printer installed (Hardwired) onto my Vista Ultimate x64 Machine..I have
installed the Drivers for it and it is working fine on this machine...

Now, I have an HP Laptop running XP on it, which is connected to my
Network, wirelessly. I can see my network and printer and put folders
and files into my network folders/computers. It appears that I can print
as well, as when I print, the window pops up and says "Printing".

Problem: It won't print!
I go into my Printer in my Vista Machine and it shows in the status
"Deleting"

The Printer is "shared"

What do I need to do?????

Thanks in advance!!

Install the XP drivers for the printer on the XP machine.