Old May 2nd 09, 02:48 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Richard Urban

Default Cannot Boot into Vista

Cease over clocking and put your bios back to the default settings. (-;

--

Richard Urban
Microsoft MVP

"merkat106" wrote in message

My custom built pc will not successfully boot into Vista x64. It keeps
crashing/BSOD then restarting. This began after I exchanged "faulty" ram
at Frys with good ram. They tested the ram at the store... Mobo is
fairly new.
One of their techs said there might be compatibility issues between the
mobo brand, Gigabyte, and the ram, Kingston. Is there any truth to that?
Or is something else malfunctioning? PC crashes with 8GB, 6GB, 4GB & 2GB
installed...

The specs on the unit:
Gigabyte MA78GM-US2H
Kingston ValueRAM PC-6400 8GB,