Old May 4th 09, 11:35 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
jamesalanzone[_85_]

Default How to Make Your Own iPhone Ringtone from Your Own Music and Video (Windows/Mac)

I have a lot of videos that I took when parties were held with my
friends and family. Every time I watch those videos, it is really a nice
memory. Some of them are DVDs and some are videos on my computer. Now I
can put them on my iPod. And you can also put them on your
iPod/Zune/PSP/Creative Zen and other PMP and mobile phones using
Aiseesoft 'Mod Converter Suite'
(http://www.aiseesoft.com/mod-converter-suite.html)

PART 1: HOW TO CONVERT HOME-MADE VIDEOS TO IPOD/ARCHOS/SANSA/WALKMAN
AND SO ON.
*Step 0: click "Mod Video Converter" button to use Aiseesoft 'Mod Video
Converter' (http://www.aiseesoft.com/mod-video-converter.html)*

STEP 1: ADD FILES
Click “Add File” to add your video files and then click "play" button
to preview videos.

STEP 2: SET OUTPUT VIDEO FORMAT
Click “Profile” button from the profile list to select the output video
format such as AVI, MPG, MPEG and WMV. You can click the “Settings”
button to set parameters of your output video such as Resolution, Frame
Rate and so on.

STEP 3: CLICK THE “START” BUTTON TO START THE CONVERSION.

MORE FUNCTIONS:
*1. Merge into one file.*
This button could help you convert several files into one file.

2. TRIM YOUR VIDEO.
click the "trim" button and set the “Start Time” and “End Time” to
choose part as you want convert or you can directly drag the slide bar
to the accurate position.

[image: http://www.aiseesoft.com/images/guide/video-trim.jpg]

3. CROP YOUR VIDEO
By using the “Crop” button you can crop the black edge of your video
and you can also drag the line around the video image to adjust your
video to your mobile devices.

[image: http://www.aiseesoft.com/images/guide/video-crop.jpg]

After finishing conversion, the finished videos will be saved. You
could click "Open Folder" button to visit your videos.

PART2: HOW TO RIP DVD TO IPOD/ZUNE/PSP/CREATIVE ZEN…… VIDEO FORMATS.

STEP 0: CLICK \"DVD RIPPER\" BUTTON TO USE AISEESOFT DVD RIPPER- 'BEST
DVD RIPPER' (HTTP://WWW.AISEESOFT.COM/DVD-RIPPER.HTML)

STEP 1: IMPORT DVD.
Place the DVD into your DVD drive and click the “Load DVD” button to
load DVD.

[image: http://www.aiseesoft.com/images/guid...uite/load.jpg]

TIPS:[/b] THIS DVD RIPPER CAN LOAD THREE DVD SOURCE, YOU CAN LOAD YOUR
DVD FROM DVD DRIVE, DVD FOLDER IN YOUR PC AND ALSO IFO FILE.

[b]STEP 2: VIDEO SETTINGS.
Select the output video format you want from the “Profile” drop-down
list.

[image: http://www.aiseesoft.com/images/guid...e/profile.jpg]

TIPS:
1: You can also select Audio Track and Subtitle from their respectively
drop-down list.
2: You can click the “Settings” button to set your video parameters.

STEP 3: START CONVERSION
Click the “Start” button to start your conversion.

STEP 4: CLICK “OPEN” BUTTON TO OPEN YOUR OUTPUT DESTINATION FILE.

Just as the Mod Video Converter, it also could trim, crop and effect.

--
jamesalanzone
jamesalanzone's Profile: http://camcorderanswers.com/member.php?userid=11975

http://camcorderanswers.com