Old May 15th 09, 11:46 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.general,microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Curious[_4_]

Default Speaker Echo

Well then what computer do you want us to look at:

"
Then you might like to look at this computer. It is a desktop with
internal
speakers. It is running Vista Home Premium x64, so it's not a relic of
the
old days.

'

"Gene E. Bloch" wrote in message
No, I didn't give a link.

On Fri, 15 May 2009 15:30:05 -0700, Curious wrote:

You forgot the link.

"Gene E. Bloch" wrote in message
On Tue, 12 May 2009 12:08:24 -0500, Manny Weisbord wrote:

"Dan Kap" wrote:

Thanks for the reply, Gene. What are the "internal speakers," and how
do
manually turn them off? I'll try anything at this point! Via the
Control
Panel, I've disabled every sound device the computer offers, other than
the
speakers. But your suggestion may be one that I missed.

I think "Gene" blew that one out of his arse. I've not seen a desktop
with internal speakers EVER.

Then you might like to look at this computer. It is a desktop with
internal
speakers. It is running Vista Home Premium x64, so it's not a relic of
the
old days.

Of course, if you did see it, you'd have to give up your prejudice.

--
Gene E. Bloch letters0x40blochg0x2Ecom

--
Gene E. Bloch letters0x40blochg0x2Ecom