Old May 16th 09, 02:54 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Frank Holman[_2_]

Default Vista crashing, I need a way to know whats wrong

"Curious" wrote:

Even worse he is a MSFT employee and not a MVP and was not aware of the RC1
restrictions that have been posted at many websites.

SHEESH. One of those things that make you go "hmmm....".

"Frank Holman" wrote in message
news
"Curious" wrote:

See FAQ in the following link:

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windows-7/faq.aspx

AHA!! I WAS RIGHT! For a minute there, that "MVP" had me wondering
if I was dreaming.

Quoting from that FAQ:

"When you install the final version of Windows 7, you'll need to do a
clean installation. So plan on backing up your data then reinstalling
your applications and restoring your data."

"Timothy Davis [MSFT]" wrote in message
Are you saying that he won't be able to upgrade to RTM? Why not?

You ARE aware that when the final release comes out, your RC1 setup
will be worthless, right?