Old May 27th 09, 02:59 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.file_management
lidali

Default Can I disable "Grouping" in Vista's Windows explorer??

First of all: Brian you are my god to post this message (and totally
agree with whatever you said and more!), Keisaa you are my god to come
with the answer.

Still hoping for a permanent solution.

Michael_S: I don't have that drop down box there (never seen it??) as I
have my own columns as I put them up myself and STILL it polutes my
screen with groups. Sort of about right after I forgot how to turn them
off again... popping up here and there "THINKING" for me. I hate
programs who THINK for me as if everybody is a F*** noob.

Same for me, I need windows for my work. It would be great if the next
version came with a "Stop thinking for me"-button.

Thanks again!

--
lidali
lidali's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/101552.htm