Old June 2nd 09, 02:18 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
John Barnett MVP[_3_]

Default Dual Boot Instructions

You're Welcome, David.

John Barnett MVP
Windows XP Associate Expert
Windows Desktop Experience

Web: http://www.winuser.co.uk
Web: http://xphelpandsupport.mvps.org
Web: http://vistasupport.mvps.org
Web: http://www.silversurfer-guide.com

mail/post..

"DavidG" wrote in message
news
Hi Friends,
Thanks for the generosity of your responses. I"m not sure how to make a
"Reply to All" posting but I would like to thank each of you for your
knowledge.

DL and Josh, you have given me the simplicity I needed. Yes my drives are
all Sata. Your instructions are probably the best for me as I need it
simple.

Jawade, you are probably trying to give me fantastic expert knowledge, but
unfortunately much of what you are telling me has gone over my head.
Maybe
I'll become advanced enough to do those things later on. But thank you
very
much for your sharing.

Botox, thank you also, your instructions are clear and concise and they
work
in well with earlier instructions. You have also have given me confidence
when I come to upgrade the Vista drive to Windows 7. I will leave the XP
drive as it is. Thank you.

Finally John, much appreciated. I have downloaded the instructions from
the
Windows web site link that you gave. I will also explore the Vista and XP
mvps.og sites as well. Thanks to you for your help in helping me solve
this
puzzle.

I live in a regional country area in Australia called Albury. Me, and
others like me rely so heavily on getting information from great sites
like
this, and great people like yourselves,
Thanks again
David