Old June 9th 09, 07:49 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
zilzos[_3_]

Default Error message display driver igfx stopped responding

Think thats how mine got sorted - hopefully sorted, no crashes fer a
good few hours

I used the system requirements analysis 'Can you run it'

http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/referrer/srtest

said that I failed and that mt CPU speed was too slow (minimum 2.4
ghz, I've got 2.33 ghz) but it also suggests other downloads that may
help so I downloaded newest direct x thingy and seems to be workin fine
even tho its not supposed to ??

Go figure, but I aint complaining, long may it last

--
zilzos
zilzos's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/104436.htm

http://forums.techarena.in