Old June 14th 09, 01:39 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Richard Urban

Default I need a USB Guru...

Not likely. Did you have to install drivers for the add in card? Did Vista
find it automatically and install drivers? If so, those drivers are not
available when the computer begins the boot process and anything attached to
the USB ports on that card will only be available when once Vista has
finished booting.

--

Richard Urban
Microsoft MVP

"Crodino" wrote in message

Hi. I've 2 mobo USB input on front of my desktop and others on a PCI USB
Controller. If I connect my usb keyboard to mobo USB input the
keyboard is avilable before boot, too. Is there a way to get the same
result connecting the usb keyboard to USB PCI Controller ? (by tools,
bios settings, other.)
Intel Core 2 Quad Q8200
Thank you and Good afternoon

--