Old June 14th 09, 09:46 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Richard G. Harper

Default I need a USB Guru...

If it doesn't work on your computer then there is no way to force it to
work. Most PCI cards won't work without drivers, and the ones that do are
usually not initialized until later in the boot.

"Crodino" wrote in message

Hi. I've 2 mobo USB input on front of my desktop and others on a PCI USB
Controller. If I connect my usb keyboard to mobo USB input the
keyboard is avilable before boot, too. Is there a way to get the same
result connecting the usb keyboard to USB PCI Controller ? (by tools,
bios settings, other.)
Intel Core 2 Quad Q8200
Thank you and Good afternoon

--