Old June 15th 09, 12:06 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Ashton Crusher[_2_]

Default I need a USB Guru...

On Sun, 14 Jun 2009 04:25:51 -0500, Crodino
wrote:

Hi. I’ve 2 mobo USB input on front of my desktop and others on a PCI USB
Controller. If I connect my usb keyboard to mobo USB input the
keyboard is avilable before boot, too. Is there a way to get the same
result connecting the usb keyboard to USB PCI Controller ? (by tools,
bios settings, other…)
Intel Core 2 Quad Q8200
Thank you and Good afternoon

I agree with what the others have said, .. it's not likely to work.
That said, I assume your computer has a regular keyboard socket on the
back, you can use a USB/keyboard socket adapter and just plug it in to
that socket and it will probably work. Plus you'll free up a USB port
for something that needs a usb port.