Old June 16th 09, 01:43 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Richard Urban

Default I need a USB Guru...

If you reread the original post the person has the device attached to a PCI
adapter card. The bios has nothing to do with that card. Sop why even
mention the bios?

--

Richard Urban
Microsoft MVP

"Spirit" noone@localhost wrote in message
Where did I say to connect to the PCI card?

"Richard Urban" wrote in message
Legacy bios settings have no affect upon devices connected to a PCI USB
adapter card.

--

Richard Urban
Microsoft MVP
Windows Desktop Experience

"Spirit" noone@localhost wrote in message
Check to see if there is a Legacy Bios Setting. My USB
keyboard works.

"Crodino" wrote in message

Hi. I've 2 mobo USB input on front of my desktop and others on a PCI
USB
Controller. If I connect my usb keyboard to mobo USB input the
keyboard is avilable before boot, too. Is there a way to get the same
result connecting the usb keyboard to USB PCI Controller ? (by tools,
bios settings, other.)
Intel Core 2 Quad Q8200
Thank you and Good afternoon

--