Old June 16th 09, 08:36 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Frals

Default BSOD BCCode 1 and BCCode 50 Vista64

I put together a new PC with Vista 64 Ultimate about 7 weeks ago and
have not had any BSOD issues until two days ago where I encountered a
BSOD issue on two consecutive days while playing World of Warcraft.

I've been playing WoW on this computer since building it in early May
and I have not had any BSOD problems gaming until 6-14-09 where I got
the Code 50 and then on 6-15-09 with the Code 1.

I'm no expert at reading or making sense of what the Mini.dmp files
mean and would greatly appreciate some help by the forum users as to
what the source of my problem is. The files are attatched. Also I ran
the Microsoft memory checker before posting here and there were no
errors detected with the memory.

Thanks!

|Filename: Mini061509-01.zip |
|Download: http://www.vistax64.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=13546|