Old June 19th 09, 02:12 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.file_management
Pete_

Default Can I disable "Grouping" in Vista's Windows explorer??

Thank you. I found this and now I know I'm not alone.

At least once a week I change folder view to "Details" and go "Apply to
all
folders". It's a complete bleedin' joke.

All I want is to work at my computer without it trying to tell me what
I should do.
I don't want sounds, videos, or galleries and I certainly don't want 15
different
unrecognizable programs trying to get through my firewall every day
(why the
heck does disc defragmentor need access to the internet??)

Why did I not just follow my instincts and transfer XP?

--
Pete_
Pete_'s Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/107148.htm

http://forums.techarena.in