Old June 30th 09, 02:10 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
gllund[_2_]

Default Lexmark driver won't install scanner driver

Well I actually talked to a rep for about 2 - 3 hours on the phone. He tried
a his usual tricks but to no avail. What I am thinking is that there must a
file on Windows OS that is corrupted or something like that that won't let me
download the scanner driver.

"Curious" wrote:

If Lexmark support via e-mail does not have a solution to your problem then
I don't think any of us here can help either especially if the Lexmark unit
is not a current product.