Old July 1st 09, 07:10 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
raze1225

Default reset port 00 error

ok well my computer got knocked over yesterday it wasnt even a bad fall.
But then my screen completely froze so i restart and when it is past the
part where it says f2 or f10 for setup. It will go into a screen and
says Reset port 00 error and port 1 and my cd/dvd drive

Then if i leave it it will say Boot from AHCI cd rom no boot device
avalable then it will say

slot0 available
slot1 available
slot2 available
slot3
slot4

i have no idea what happened. also when i turn it on the harddrive or
cd rom i think makes like a low beep noise like beeeeep beeeeep but
really low. If that helps at all

--
raze1225