Motherboard Manual Required For Technical Refrence

Old November 14th 07, 04:51 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Ben Ramsay

Default Motherboard Manual Required For Technical Refrence

I have a Gigabyte Motherboard and i am trying to find a manual for it. I
appears to be a recent release however I do not have much information to
work with other than a number that was printed on the motherboard which is
GA-T671MF, I think that is the mothereboards number but i am not sure.

One of the reasons I want this is so that I can find a graphics card to
enhance its performance. It would be nice to know the specifications of the
mother board as well and any assistance in this matter would be greatfully
apreciated.

Thankyou in advance

Old November 14th 07, 05:44 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Ben Ramsay

System
Manufacturer : NECCAP
Model : RD271100688
Family : To Be Filled By O.E.M.
Version : To Be Filled By O.E.M.
Serial Number : 1000733822
ID : 173C347C-11DC3A6B-454E0080-49435F43
SKU Number : To Be Filled By O.E.M.

System Chassis
Manufacturer : To Be Filled By O.E.M.
Type : Desktop
Can be locked : No
Version : To Be Filled By O.E.M.
Power Cord(s) : 1
Serial Number : To Be Filled By O.E.M.
Asset Tag : To Be Filled By O.E.M.
Boot-up State : Safe
Power State : Safe
Thermal State : Safe
Security State : External Interface Locked-out

Mainboard
Manufacturer : To be filled by O.E.M.
MP Support : 1 Processor(s)
MPS Version : 1.40
Model : To be filled by O.E.M.
Type : Mainboard
Version : To be filled by O.E.M.
Serial Number : To be filled by O.E.M.
Asset Tag : To Be Filled By O.E.M.
Location in Chassis : To Be Filled By O.E.M.
System BIOS : 63-0100-000001-00101111-051607-SiS671

System Mainboard Properties
Removable : No
Replaceable : Yes
Hot Swap : No

On-board Devices
To Be Filled By O.E.M. : Video Adapter (Enabled)

System Memory Controller
Location : Mainboard
Error Correction Capability : None
Number of Memory Slots : 2
Maximum Installable Memory : 4GB
BANK0 - DIMM0 : Manufacturer0 PartNum0 SerNum0 AssetTagNum0 DIMM Synchronous
SDRAM 1GB/64
BANK1 - DIMM1 : Manufacturer1 PartNum1 SerNum1 AssetTagNum1 DIMM Synchronous
SDRAM 512MB/64

Chipset 1
Model : Giga-Byte Technology ??? (0671)
Bus(es) : ISA AGP PCI PCIe USB
Front Side Bus Speed : 4x 200MHz (800MHz data rate)
Width : 64-bit

Environment Monitor 1
Model : ITE IT8718F LPC
Version : 2.00
Mainboard Specific Support : No

Temperature Sensor(s)
Board Temperature : 29.0°C / 84.2°F
CPU Temperature : 12.0°C / 53.6°F td

Cooling Device(s)
Auto Fan Speed Control : No
System Fan : 1731rpm
CPU Fan : 1503rpm

Voltage Sensor(s)
CPU DC Line : 1.28V
Aux DC Line : 1.82V
+3.3V DC Line : 3.34V
+5V DC Line : 4.84V
+12V DC Line : 11.92V
-5V DC Line : -8.63V
Standby DC Line : 4.84V
Battery DC Line : 3.09V

AGP Bus(es) on Hub 1
Version : 3.05
Speed : 8x
Fast-Writes Enabled : No
Fast-Writes Support : Yes
Isochronous Mode Enabled : No
Addressing Enabled : 32-bit

PCI Bus(es) on Hub 1
Version : 2.30
Number of Bridges : 4
PCI Bus 0 : PCI (1/1x PCIClk)
PCI Bus 2 : PCIe (3/1x PCIClk)
PCI Bus 3 : PCIe (3/1x PCIClk)
PCI Bus 4 : PCIe (3/1x PCIClk)
Number of PCIe Lanes : 18

LPC Hub Controller 1
Model : Giga-Byte Technology ??? (0968)

USB Controller 1
Model : Giga-Byte Technology SiS5597/8 Universal Serial Bus Controller
Version : 1.00
Interface : OHCI
Channels : 4
Supported Speed(s) : Low (1.5Mbps) Full (12Mbps)
Legacy Emulation Enabled : No

USB Controller 2
Model : Giga-Byte Technology SiS5597/8 Universal Serial Bus Controller
Version : 1.00
Interface : OHCI
Channels : 4
Supported Speed(s) : Low (1.5Mbps) Full (12Mbps)
Legacy Emulation Enabled : No

USB Controller 3
Model : Giga-Byte Technology SiS7002 USB 2.0 Enhanced Controller
Version : 2.00
Specification : 1.00
Interface : EHCI
Channels : 8
Companion Controllers : 2
Supported Speed(s) : Low (1.5Mbps) Full (12Mbps) High (480Mbps)
Addressing Support : 32-bit
Legacy Emulation Enabled : No

Expansion Slot(s)
AGP : AGP-4x 32-bit +3.3V Shared PME Half-Length Used
PCI1 (1h) : PCI 32-bit +3.3V Shared PME Half-Length Available (Silicon
Integrated Systems (SiS) SiS648FX PCI to AGP Bridge)

Port Connector(s)
J1A1 - PS2Mouse : Mouse / PS/2
J1A1 - Keyboard : Keyboard / PS/2
J2A2 - USB1 : USB / USB
J2A2 - USB2 : USB / USB
J4A1 - LPT 1 : Parallel Port ECP/EPP / DB-25 pin male
J2A1 - COM A : Serial Port 16550A / DB-9 pin male
J6A1 - Audio Mic In : Audio / Mini-jack
J6A1 - Audio Line In : Audio / Mini-jack
J6B1 - AUX IN : Audio / CD-ROM Sound Input
J6B2 - CDIN : Audio / CD-ROM Sound Input
J6J2 - PRI IDE : ATA
J6J1 - SEC IDE : ATA
J4J1 - FLOPPY : Floppy Disk
J9H1 - FRONT PNL : 9 Pin Dual Inline
J1B1 - CHASSIS REAR FAN : None
J2F1 - CPU FAN : None
J8B4 - FRONT FAN : None
J9G2 - FNT USB : None
J6C3 - FP AUD : None
J9G1 - CONFIG : None
J8C1 - SCSI LED : None
J9J2 - INTRUDER : None
J9G4 - ITP : None
J2H1 - MAIN POWER : None

Sysment summary included for this reply, I have been to Gigabyte and could
not find it PLEASE HELP ME LOCATE THIS DAMN THING, I hope the above will
help.

Old November 14th 07, 07:45 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
David B.[_2_]

No it doesn't help, and Gigabyte lists no such board with that model number.
Did you buy this board or was it part of a PC you bought?

--

----

Old November 14th 07, 08:09 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Dominic Payer

Your system appears to be
http://www.nec-online.co.nz/Products...1&SeriesID=164 .
It is probably using a custom specification motherboard built by Gigabyte.

Contact NEC NZ for the manual.

Old November 14th 07, 08:49 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
David B.[_2_]

Dominic figured it out, I was assuming the same thing, your motherboard is
OEM, mfg's usually won't list or support OEM boards on their website. You
probably will not find a manual for it.

--

----

news

Old November 14th 07, 09:48 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Mike Hall - MVP[_2_]

Download and run 'Everest Home Edition'. It is by far the best for giving
useful info on computer specs..

--
Mike Hall - MVP
Posting Productively.. http://www.dts-l.org/goodpost.htm