Old August 10th 09, 01:12 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
canddg

Default Error message display driver igfx stopped responding

I got my lap top about a month ago and for about 2 weeks now I have been
recievig this message and I dont play any games on my lap top. It doesnt
matter what im doing it goes balck for like 3 to 5 seconds and then the
essage pops up. I am wondering if I should take it back to the store and
get them to fix it. Or is there a simple way for me to fix it ( I dont
know much about computers). Thanks and have a great day.

--
canddg
canddg's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/123287.htm

http://forums.techarena.in