Vista Banter

-   -   3D hardware (http://www.vistabanter.com/86289-3d-hardware.html)

Jeannie November 19th 07 05:23 AM

3D hardware

I have been trying to download the same games that I used to do on Windows XP
before I switch to WIndows Vista. I switch because my friends said that it
was awsome. I am starting to not believe me. I love my games and I need this:
32 Meg 3D hardware. everytime I try to play one on my games that comes up.
Now what?

Mike Hall - MVP[_2_] November 19th 07 12:13 PM

3D hardware

The general specification of your machine may not be up to running games in
Vista. A return to XP may well be your best course of action.

--
Mike Hall - MVP
Posting Productively.. http://www.dts-l.org/goodpost.htm