How do I fix a corrupt pst file in Vista Outlook 2007?

Old November 19th 07, 05:37 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
Ronnie[_2_]

Default How do I fix a corrupt pst file in Vista Outlook 2007?

The exe is scanpst.exe

I am getting signon screens with every timed download. The error says to
use the scanpst utility. It is not available from my view.
--
Ronnie

Old November 19th 07, 06:17 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
Bob J

You will get a direct answer by posting to the Outlook 2007 group at link
below

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm... ang=en&cr=US
--
Regards
Bob J

Old June 9th 08, 12:59 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
fyz[_6_]

Hi,

You can try a popular Outlook recovery tool called 'Advanced Outlook
Repair ' (http://www.datanumen.com/aor/)to repair your PST file. It is a
powerful tool to recover messages, folders and other objects from
corrupt or damaged Microsoft Outlook PST files.

--
fyz

Old January 17th 09, 11:24 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
Fahey

fyz;863256 Wrote:
Hi,

You can try a popular Outlook Repair to repair your PST file. It is a
powerful tool to recover messages, folders and other objects from
corrupt or damaged Microsoft Outlook PST files.

thanks for the link to the tool, it's pretty good.
'_corrupt_pst_file_'
(http://www.pstfilerepair.com/corrupt_pst_file.php)

--
Fahey

Old February 19th 09, 09:28 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
piyush1414

You can repair your pst file using 'pst repair tool'
(http://www.repairpst.info/).

Download the software from here http://www.repairpst.info/ to repair
your corrupted pst file

--
piyush1414
piyush1414's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/piyush1414.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

Old April 2nd 09, 07:36 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
piyush1414[_2_]

Repair PST on Windows Vista. Find more details here 'Pst Repair Vista'
(http://www.pstrepairvista.com/)

piyush1414's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/77193.htm

Old August 12th 09, 01:38 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
undisclosed

You can try a popular Outlook recovery tool called Advanced Outlook
Repair to repair your PST file. It is a powerful tool to recover
messages, folders and other objects from corrupt or damaged Microsoft
Outlook PST files.

Detailed information about Advanced Outlook Repair can be found at
http://www.datanumen.com/aor/

And you can also download a free demo version at
http://www.datanumen.com/aor/aor.exe
Good luck!
Wangdong

--
wangdong

Old August 21st 09, 12:21 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
Lacyjee

You can use the 'Vista Outlook 2007 PST' (http://www.pstrepairvista.com)
software for recovering your corrupt PST Files.
This software easily repairs and restores your all PST Files. This is
an effective tool for scanning, repairing, restoring and recovering your
all ruined PST files.
So, download it and get recover the damaged PST files of Vista.

--
Lacyjee
Lacyjee's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/111052.htm

Old September 2nd 09, 01:41 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
wangdong

You can also try a popular Outlook recovery tool called Advanced
Outlook Repair to repair your PST file. It is a powerful tool to