Old August 28th 09, 12:10 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.file_management
Guest

Default find file containing text inside the file

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/918996

--
..
--
"hybridmoments82" wrote in message

I've been following this thread since I found it via Google. Very
informative. I was wondering if there was any way to index a network
location or would I have to index on the server? I tried to use the
indexing service via Control Panel, but it doesn't seem to pick up any
of my mapped network drives. Is there a way I can index a network
location on my local Vista machine?

To add to the problem, I'm running Home Premium x64. Am I limited
because of the Vista package I'm using? Can Business accomplish this
task?

Thanks!

--
hybridmoments82