Old September 24th 09, 07:28 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.installation_setup
John Galt

Default How to creat recovery partition with recovery image in vista to restore the system

nisar6788 wrote:

Dear AL Thanks. Since the dell inspiron 1525 with the recovery partition
D created by the dell company, with restoring command of hitting F8, I
managed to to have an exact copy of recovery drive on external hard
drive. will you help me to understand how to restore my system from the
recovery partition availiable in external hard drive insted of recovery
partition D (internal hard drive)

I am sure that is not possible.