Old September 25th 09, 12:27 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Tae Song

Default "HID data has stopped working" - bluetooth mouse error

"Vickietomp" wrote in message

What is HID? I just installed my Microsoft Laser rechargeable 8000 mouse
which I love since I don't need batteries all the time. I'm ignoring the
error right now and am not having any problems. Does the Targus mouse
come in a rechargeable model?

Vickie

--
Vickietomp

HID - Human Interface Device (like a mouse or keyboard)

Error indicates to me problem with communication between bluetooth device in
the computer and the mouse.

Source could be a interference or problems with bluetooth transceiver on the
mouse or in the computer.