Vista Banter

-   Printing, Faxing and Scanning with Vista (http://www.vistabanter.com/printing-faxing-scanning-vista/)
-   -   Faxing in Vista Home Complete (http://www.vistabanter.com/87495-faxing-vista-home-complete.html)

DJT[_2_] November 24th 07 11:55 PM

Faxing in Vista Home Complete

Hi,

I have a new computer with Vista Home Complete. There appears to be no
Fax program in this Version. I send a Fax probably once a year and can
see no reason to purchase a Fax program. Are there any recommended
Free fax programs that work on Vista

Thanks for any suggestions

DJT

huwyngr November 25th 07 04:51 PM

Faxing in Vista Home Complete

FAX & SCAN are not on the Home VISTAs but you can get third party
utilities I believe.

Andrew Rinaldi November 25th 07 09:46 PM

On Nov 25, 12:55 am, DJT wrote:
Hi,

I have a new computer with Vista Home Complete. There appears to be no
Fax program in this Version. I send a Fax probably once a year and can
see no reason to purchase a Fax program. Are there any recommended
Free fax programs that work on Vista

Thanks for any suggestions

DJT

Hi,

You could try the RelayFax Open Source Project... this runs on XP and
2003 and might run on Vista;

http://sourceforge.net/projects/relayfaxosproj/

Alternatively, you could try upgrading to Vista Ultimate or Vista
Business.

Regards

ANDREW RINALDI
Mainpine Developer Support
USA +1 503 822 9944 | UK +44 8458 909438