Old January 30th 07, 09:55 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Viktor

Default "Battery not detected" says Vista, I don't agree

Hi

When I installed Vista Business I didn't have a battery on my laptop since I
had just ordered a new one. When I got the battery I inserted it to the
laptop and it works perfectly but it is not detected by Windows.

Vista says: "No battery is detected" and it doesn't matter if the power
cable is plugged in or not.

Any ideas on how to detect the battery? (Removing and inserting the battery
doesn't make a difference).