Old October 8th 09, 08:44 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
ebonypower

Default How to initialize new HDD? Not found anywhere (as admin).

For all vista users looking to initialize their new hard drives. This
solution was extremely useful and so simple. I wasted hours trying to
figure this out clicking on the white space and getting that frustrating
error message before reading this thread and clicking on the correct
gray tab. This ridiculously simple solution should be more accessible
to the newbie. Just a thought. I know I'm not alone with this

--
ebonypower