Vista Banter

-   Installation and Setup of Vista (http://www.vistabanter.com/installation-setup-vista/)
-   -   brother mfc 240c, multifunction: ControlCenter3 (http://www.vistabanter.com/87938-brother-mfc-240c-multifunction-controlcenter3.html)

SubtleFemLt November 27th 07 03:28 AM

brother mfc 240c, multifunction: ControlCenter3

hi everyone,
Hope you are all well.
Spent an entire day on the phone with Brother and HP. Have vista premium,
HP pavillion m8100n. The Contrl Cntr 3 of this program dissappeared and
error message says "Ctrl Cntr failed to start, registry information is
missing..."CC3-001-00001907", then another message pops up and says to
download the Brother Suite again. Have done uninstall and reinstall 5 times.
Can't get to location of this info.

Can anyone help?

Thanks

John Sloan September 14th 11 01:17 AM

brother mfc 240c, multifunction: ControlCenter3

I am having the same problem (error code: CC3-001-00001901). I have had nothing but trouble with this printer since the day I opened the box. I am done with it. I'm going back to my Cannon printer, at least it will do what I need for it to do!!
I don't recommend Brother printers to anyone!!