Old October 30th 09, 06:34 PM
mutu26 mutu26 is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack201 View Post
Thank you - I ran scanpst twice and it told me that "AN error has occurred
which caused the scan to be stopped. No changes have been made to the file.

"Hal Hostetler [MVP P/I]" wrote:

You can find it at C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12, the file name
is SCANPST.EXE.

Hal
--
Hal Hostetler, CPBE --
Home - Breaking news, weather, sports from KVOA-TV Channel 4 | KVOA.com | Tucson, Arizona -- "When News breaks, we fix it!"

"Jack201" wrote in message
While reading my email, I clicked on a email header (Snapfish) and I

received
an error message that says: Errors have been detected in the file
C:\Documents and Settings\Jack Hopper\Local Settings\Application
Data\Microsoft\Outlook\outlook.pst. Quit all mail-enabled applications,

and
then use the Inbox Repair Tool.

I have no idea where the "Inbox Repair Tool" is or how to get to it. My
Outlook will not open at all - it just gives an error box with the above
message.

Please HELP!!!!!

If I usually have like condition I use tools for work with mails and so on.But yesterday these program couldn't help me and I didn't know what to do next.But I fortunately found on the soft forum next utility-wab file empty,which solved my issues very easy and absolutely free.Moreover as said my friend tool helped them either.