Old November 8th 09, 08:40 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.file_management
Guest

Default Downloaded winhlp32.exe doesn't help

Winhlp32 has nothing to do with html help or Windows builtin help.

--
..
--
"maplepower" wrote in message

I have been been downloading and installing this file for weeks.
Everyone says it is my fix, but it doesn't work. It IS installed, but I
still can no longer get any information from my Windows Help and Support
button or read my HTML Help file that is my user's manual. Both, I am
told, needed this file as a fix, but it just is not working. I CAN get
Windows Help and Support in another profile if I open one, but all my
programs and files are in my primary profile. Why a second user but not
the first?

--
maplepower