Old December 10th 09, 05:46 AM posted to
Default HP All-in-one printers disappearing when there are changes in the network status

I have had the same problem with A Dell Latitude E6500 running Vista and
an HP 6310 All in one, having to re-install the printer software again
and again.
I've tried all the solutions suggested here and nothing keeps the
printer from disappearing. Nothing works, of course-neither HPs' nor
Microsofts' fault...I'm basically screwed until I can afford a new
printer, and it sure as hell won't be an HP.

jswynd's Profile:
View this thread: