Old January 6th 10, 05:09 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Alan Whimp[_3_]

Default 2nd harddisk for dv7-3020

I bought an HP Pavilion DV7-3020sa a week ago which has 2 HDD areas but only
1 HDD fitted.
I have bought an identical HDD to the one already installed to fit into the
2nd drive slot but cannot find anywhere where I can buy the lead to connect
it to the mainboard.
Having now tried over 15 companies, including HP, I am becoming frustrated.
Does anyone know where the lead can be purchased?
It is a SATA socket on one end and a very very small plug on the other and
is only around one inch long. (Please note that it does not connect directly
to the mainboard in the usual clip-in method, it does have a small cable!)

PLEASE HELP!!!!!