Old January 13th 10, 11:20 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
salih

Default Error COOD1199

"meerkat" wrote:

"stan04" wrote in message

"Hayles" wrote:

I have vista home premium with windows media player and when i try to
play
videos from my digital cam it keeps saying it doesnt support this
file and i
get error code cood1199. My camera doesnt have sound on it is that
why?? I am
new to computers so if anyone can help that would be great!!!

Sounds like you haven`t got the correct codec in
Home premium for your camera..
(whose name and type you didn`t mention !!)

Download and run Gspot.exe,from here...
http://www.headbands.com/gspot/download.html

Run it and feed it one of your videos.
It will tell you which codec you need to D/load, to enable
you to play them.

--
bw..