Old January 16th 10, 04:38 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail
Gary VanderMolen \(MVP\)

Default need to convert saved .eml files

You might ask in the Outlook newsgroup where the Outlook experts hang out:

http://www.microsoft.com/communities...utlook.general

--
Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)
http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/def...le/vandermolen

"Ronzlo" wrote in message ...
When using Windows Mail we had saved a bunch of emails to folders on the
C-drive (.eml). We recently bought a new PC running Windows 7 and Outlook
2007, and now can't open/read these saved messages because Oulook doesn't
recognize .eml files. Is there a way to convert these to .msg files, or is
there another way to open the saved .eml messages?
Thanks a lot
--
Ron S