Old February 3rd 10, 01:06 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.file_management,microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
Adam Johnson

Default how to update the top folder Date Modified

How can I look at the top level folder date modified, I can tell any item
inside all the sub-folder was updated or created? So the top level folder
'date modified' is the latest date.

Current, in Windows, even the inside sub-folder is updated, the top level
folder date is not changed.

How do I make the top folder's Date Modified reflect the latest modified
dates of any items inside the sub-folder?
That is if any inside item inside multiple levels of sub-folder is modified
and updated, how can I make the Date Modified updated for all the upper
levels folders, or just the top level folder?