Old February 4th 10, 11:37 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.file_management
kirkwebsites

Default how does copy files from a flash drive?

I have a desktop w/2000 and write HTML into Notepad to create web
pages.
I frequently load them into folders and copy (send to) them onto
floppy's or zip drive and would like to load them onto a flash drive
instead and transfer the flash drive to my laptop w/Vista premium. I
bought the book "Vista for dummies" and have read it over and over but I
haven't a clue how to copy the files over. Why have they made this so
hard to understand? I guess I need the "Vista for the dumbest". Please,
someone answer this.

--
kirkwebsites